Oddball Art Stamps Challenge - Feature A Creature

Happy New Year to you All, Here's my first project of a new creative year, the first of many I hope.

Today I'd like to share with you a card i've made for the new challenge over at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog. 

Our theme this month is 'Feature A Creature', and you can interpret this however you wish, but we'd love you to share with us you an explanation of your interpretation, if it's not obvious.

Here's my card;
I used the super cute 'Sid the Silly Seahorse image#323' for my card. He's coloured with ProMarkers and BrushMarkers.

I created my background with a mix of Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, A couple of IndigoBlu stamps ( Rain Droplets and Dream Definition from Sarah's Choice Set) stamped with Ranger Archival Ink in Paradise Teal.

I added my background to a 5 x 7 inch white card blank.

Quite a simple make for me, but I love it, love the Distress Oxide background, so easy to create a lovely watery background. I love the contrast between the background and the cute image coloured with bright and cheerful colours.


Want to see more projects inspired by our 'Feature A Creature' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll also find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Bye for now
Suzi

Comments

Cards By MI said…
Such fabby looking card with lovely colours and sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this time.
Love n hugs hugs
Marie
Love it! It's a fun card!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
Happy New Year!!!
Hugs.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.
TracyM #6773 said…
FABULOUS card!
LOVE your super cute seahorse, ADORE your inky background!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)
Such a sweet image, loved this on Instagram too!! Thank you so much for sharing over at That's Crafty. Best wishes for 2018. Tracey DT
CraftyNatalie said…
Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this time.